Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Business Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Support Private Bank Head in developing and execution of Business strategy and/or any projects required on the Private Bank platform
- Able to define and create reporting for senior management consumption on strategic business activities and campaigns etc.
- Develops messaging, content and presentations for Town-halls, Newsletter, Forums etc.
- Facilitate ExCo, leadership meetings and any other strategic committee's agenda and follow ups
- Facilitates platform related matters such as headcount planning, CPD hours etc.
- Facilitates People's agenda and drive efforts across work-streams to target priorities
- Supports and delivers New Joiner's induction program and any ad-hoc platform training as required
- Co-ordinates, reports and tracks Employee survey results and action items
- Able to identify/ lead / drive any process improvement initiative that will streamline GPB processes
- At least 5 years of related experience within private banking
- Self-starter with ability to make balanced and independent decisions
- Excellent communication skills and good in content creation not limited to emails etc.
- Good knowledge of Private Bank Industry practices, platform, products, services and controls
- Proven strategic planning and presentation skills
- Great follow up skills and has ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.