Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Business Analyst (Market Data) to work in their Market Data Services team based in London on a PAYE basis. The role is hybrid with 2x per week in the Office based in 45 Cannon Street. This is an initial 6 month day rate contract and has scope for extension.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in London and be part of an exciting journey where we are planning to design and implement a full technology and services separation from Deutsche Bank to an DWS owned and managed technology platform which is modern, efficient and supports the strategy of DWS. We have started our journey to migrate our core infrastructure onto Cloud based technology and give us the opportunity to select modern enterprise platforms across multiple disciplines.
Your role will include carrying out all aspects of business analysis covering requirement elicitation, business requirements documentation production, operating model design, issue resolution, dependency management, working with stakeholders and vendors to meet our deliverables.Key responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Market data SME within financial services who has managed market data from an application and infrastructure perspective, as well as having the end-to-end view of market data processes
- Detailed understanding of the role of infrastructure, networks and application architecture to enable market data functions
- Significant experience of leading the analysis in an agile, multi-disciplined and commercial environment, across Business and IT
- Detailed knowledge of the business analysis methodologies
- Key experience working on market data services programme
- Detailed requirements gathering and documentation across various IT application owners for Market Data Services
- Will need to work across a number of workstreams and manage key stakeholder analysis expectations
- Excellent dependency management including risk and issue management
About the client
- Worked within an actual market data function, both within and outside of infrastructure
- Experience of working with application owners to determine market data requirements and contribute to the solution design
- Proficient and clear approach to organising and running requirement workshops and focus groups
- BA documentation is key, with a detailed orientated approach to executing business analysis techniques
- Significant experience with Visio
- Experience working with network / infrastructure delivery teams
- Strong stakeholder, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Good experience of managing external suppliers and vendors
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.