Overview Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2022, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com . Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. Responsibilities
- Develops testing plan scenarios for complex unit, process, function, integration, regression and acceptance testing.
- Assists in identifying and establishing goals for appropriate testing cycles and defines and manages software test environments, test standards and quality assurance tasks.
- May manage a small team of Test Analysts to ensure quality goals/schedules are met for the given project.
- Analyzes system requirements and design documents. Estimates hours and resources needed for projects under test.
- Develops detailed test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure application quality.
- Writes test plans, collaborating with other QA and business teams. Designs and develops usability testing scenarios, and administers portions of the testing process, to include the use of testers from other teams.
- Uses testing tools to plan, execute and track quality assurance artifacts.
- Meets with PMO, Development and Business to remediate defects.Attends product definition and design meetings, functional and technical walkthroughs in order to provide input in the selection of testing tools and approaches.
- Identifies test data, test environment setup and test environment configurations needed to prepare for testing.
- Works with Development, DBAs and business to seed and setup the test environments.
- Must be a Team Player with Innovative Thinking
- Must be quick to grasp new technologies and adapt to changing priorities
- Must be able to comprehend complex technological challenges quickly and build innovative solutions
- Must be comfortable collaborating across multiple teams and working in a fast-paced environment
- Desirable - Financial Domain Experience in the areas of Custody, Treasury, Corporate Trust, Corporate Payments, Post Trade Settlements, Broker Dealer Services, Securities
- Proficient with .NET, C#, Specflow, Selenium
- Proficient working with Production Monitoring, Log Aggregation like AppDynamics, Spotlight
- Proficient with monitoring, aggregating, and analysing Performance Testing Results & Metrics (Software & Hardware)
- Proficient with identifying the root cause of the Performance issues, communicating to Application teams & fixing them if needed
- Experience with Continuous Performance Testing, CI/CD tools, DevOps
- Experience working with Relational & NOSQL DBs like SQL Server, Oracle DB, MongoDB
- Experience working with Reporting Tools like Tableau, Grafana
- Experience working in an Agile delivery
- Experience leading Performance test projects and teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.