About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We welcome applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Job Purpose Statement
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
At Columbia Threadneedle Investments, we're hiring for a Change Management Analyst. In this role you will support the Change Managers with the delivery of changes with a focus on Europe, the Middle East and Africa ('EMEA') supported clients and products. This includes working closely with third party providers ensuring they are delivering as per agreed contractual change control service level agreements, leading to outstanding client and stakeholder outcomes.
The Change Management team sits within our Global Operations and Investor Services ('GOIS') team. The Change team are an important function within GOIS, pivotal to delivering operational change. Role Responsibilities
How you'll spend your time. ...
- Provide support to each change manager and the team leader through delivering the change programme driven by stakeholders.
- Assisting in the management of a portfolio of changes, ensuring priorities are handled in line with core business objectives. You'll work with GOIS and other business units within Columbia Threadneedle Investments to efficiently deliver changes within the required timescales.
- Support the compilation and presentation of change related management information for senior management, e.g. preparing change governance documents for a weekly meeting and detailing the actions in this meeting.
- Work with internal and external collaborators to establish effective relationships.
- Identify and implement process improvements to build efficiencies and reduce the likelihood of errors.
- Uphold our robust risk & controls framework ensuring that governance related activities are completed in a timely manner and adequately detailed.
- Ensure guidance notes & checklists are current and assemble the required information to deliver change efficiently.
- A variety of administrative activity including supporting the maintenance of contractual documents with one of our third-party providers.
- Develop an open and effective working relationship with key Columbia Threadneedle Investments functions including Distribution, Marketing, Finance, Tax, Legal & Compliance.
To be successful in this role you will have. ...
- Good time management, with the ability to work on a range of items simultaneously, proactively handling and prioritising a significant and often changeable workload.
- Sound judgement, be outcomes focused, delivering excellence in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to form collaborative cross-functional working relationships both within Columbia Threadneedle Investments and our third-party providers.
- The ability to learn quickly and demonstrate you can pick up new change requirements with confidence.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively express ideas and requirements orally and in writing, both formally and informally.
- An analytical approach to problem solving and ability to identify, present and mitigate areas of risk.
- Attention to detail in your day-to-day activities.
- A desire to continually improve your knowledge of the Columbia Threadneedle product range, our client requirements and wider industry level challenges, discussion points and solutions.
If you also had this, it would be great ....
- An understanding of financial services and working in a change management environment.