- JN -052023-1938054
- May 19, 2023
Currently seeking a Test Analyst to join a growing team, where they are seeking a Regional Test Analyst. This is an exciting 12 month contract opportunity.
Currently seeking a Test Analyst to join a growing team, where they are seeking a Regional Test Analyst.
Responsibilities: Responsible for transforming the testing collateral to design, develop and execute the testing program. Working as part of the regional Program team the role will include writing test scripts, modifying existing test scripts, system testing, SIT and defect reporting. It is critical that these tests run optimally, meet business expectations and are well documented.
- Tailoring of global testing collateral to design, develop, implement and sign-off tests
- Writing test collateral for regional peripheral systems to design, develop, implement and sign-off tests
- Assist the Test Lead with the coordination of activities to ensure consistent and speedy delivery of test cycles.
- Develop scripts and templates.
- Execute tests in Azure DevOps (ADO) and update test status.
- Where necessary, raise defects in ADO with enough supporting evidence to help developers identify and fix the defects.
- Support the Regional Test Lead to drive GFTP delivery to the region.
- Build close relationships with the key stakeholders in the region.
- Ensure operational procedures are adhered to.
- Help support regional business testers by providing hands on support as required.
- Work with the Global Test Team to ensure that regional testing objectives align with the overarching global testing objectives.
- To be proactive in seeking updates, in reaching out to technical teams across the Firm.
Required experience, skills, and attributes
- Experience with an IT Transformation Program in Professional Services.
- Experience of working on complex projects.
- Knowledge of finance systems.
- Knowledge of financial backend transactions to post to Ledgers
- Test Analyst with an accountancy background will be beneficial
- Experience of legal Finance systems, especially including: TRE 3E (or Aderant Expert or Workday), Intapp Open, Intapp Integrate, Intapp Time, Intapp Walls, Chrome River, E-Billing, FileSite, Reports.
- An expert in testing methodologies and technologies including (but not limited to) Azure DevOps (ADO) and Jira. Knowledge of other testing tools platforms are a benefit, including automated testing tools such as Katalon Studio.
- Business international level of English - both written and oral.
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a global environment, accommodating the different time zones including Australia and USA.
- Particularly strong written communication skills.
- Particularly strong organizational skills.
- Adept in responding to challenges and issues as they arise, be able to thrive working under pressure, and be able to multi-task.
- Have impeccable attention to detail and ability to work with a wide variety of people and projects in a collective and collaborative manner.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.