Investment Analyst at Leading Private Equity Fund
A leading private equity fund manager is seeking an Investment Analyst to join their team. This opportunity would be perfect for someone wit a strong academic and analytic skill-set that has spent one or two years with a Real Estate or Investment Bank.
With Pan-European office, hospitality and private rented residential assets under management this role would be a great opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic boutique environment wile providing exposure to the entire fund life-cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building, managing, and maintaining bespoke financial models.
- Taking an active role in due diligence processes for acquisitions and financing.
- Preparation of memorandums and presentations for acquisitions.
- Updating investment valuations.
- New business and product development.
They are offering a lucrative salary with strong bonus and benefits.
If you would like to discuss in more detail please contact me on 02074782505 or at firstname.lastname@example.org