S&P Market Intelligence The Role:
UX Designer The Team:
Software Solutions (SwS), a business unit that sits within our Market Intelligence division, provides clients with industry leading software and services, covering enterprise data management, investment management, loans software and services and private markets solutions.
Software Solutions provides clients with industry leading software and services, covering enterprise data management, investment management, loans software and services and private markets solutions. The team is composed of a diverse set of enterprise software, SaaS, data, and service offering, including the following market leading products: iLEVEL, EDM, thinkFolio, Wall Street Office (WSO), SNL Banker, Debt Domain, Notice Manager and Prism. Link to External Site:
https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/mi/products/financial-technology-solutions.html The Impact:
S&P Software Solutions is currently seeking a motivated and talented Junior UX Designer to join our team and collaborate on the design of key strategic product development initiatives that will significantly differentiate S&P's value proposition within S&P Global Market Intelligence. What's in it for you:
This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in the field of UX design, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and contribute to the creation of exceptional user experiences.
In this role, you will help to design validated, user-centered experiences that align with business goals and user needs. You will work closely with the design team, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to create intuitive and engaging user interfaces. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Identify design problems and create elegant solutions
- Assist in conducting user research to understand user needs, behaviors, and motivations
- Collaborate with senior UX designers to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that effectively communicate design concepts and solutions
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to understand technical and business requirements and ensure the design is feasible. Work closely with developers to ensure seamless implementation of designs.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field preferred
- Experience in UX design, including projects or course work related to UX design
- Basic understanding of user research methods (e.g. interviews, surveys, usability testing)
- Strong critical and design thinking skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with design systems and component-based design
- Desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams and working with developers
- Passion for user-centered design and eagerness to learn and grow in the field
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can. Return to Work:
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace. The Location:
hybrid (in-person or remote option available)
New York, NY.
Remote - US Compensation/Benefits Information:
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $44,200.00 to $87,825.00. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, please click here . About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
PDMGDV203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
287948 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States