As a Barclays Cash Management Specialist this is an exciting opportunity where you'll be responsible for the positioning and sale of Cash Management Solutions to clients across the Barclays Corporate Bank globally. The team operates across a wide range of payments, collections, FX and Digital Product offerings. You'll also have the opportunity to participate with Liquidity Booking, Research, Business Development and Sales.
Salary/ Rate Minimum: $115,000
Salary/ Rate Maximum: $160,000
The minimum and maximum salary/ rate information above include only base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any another type of compensation or benefits that may be available.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We're committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers' and clients' needs. Whether you have family commitments or you're a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Owning the deposit booking, client management, client servicing, reconciliation, and MIS for the Americas Cash management business
• Supporting the Americas Cash Management Head in executing the business strategy across the Americas Cash management business
• Working to achieve the Cash income plan through the acquisition of new business in the cash arena and protecting income lines from potential competitor threat
• Establishing Barclays as one of the market leaders in the field of cash management, aligned to the Corporate Bank Coverage teams globally
• Collaborating with colleagues towards building and maintaining strong customer relationships with valuable key names through effective client planning
• Assisting in developing innovative Cash Management solutions for the industry sectors by working closely with our product team
• Driving the Cash Management message across the bank as well as externally
What we're looking for:
• Experience working in a Sales environment
• Knowledge of Corporate Banking cash management products
• Skills in commerciality and knowledge of relative value of deposits and money transmission
• Solid selling, influencing, and negotiating skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Solid Knowledge of economic principles
• Experience in pricing theory
• CTP / ACIB / degree / ACT diploma or similar qualification
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 32-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.