is more than just a place to work.
It's a place to learn and grow, surrounded by the best and brightest. A place to challenge yourself and advance your career. If you're a pioneer or a thinker, there's a role for you to play in our mission to help accelerate progress in the world.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
We start with a foundation of integrity
in all we do, bring a spirit of discovery
to our work, and collaborate in close partnership
with each other and our customers to achieve shared goals. S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work. MI Technology, who are we?
Our Vision: Value Creation
To be a trusted partner by all stakeholders, contributing to value-creation through the alignment of technology with business objectives. Transparency
To lead a software engineering discipline that is committed to being interdependent, collaborative, and transparent Community
To build a community of technologists that care passionately about what they produce and the contribution they make towards our business goals Best in Class
To evolve as a best-in-class information & solutions provider by embracing technology innovation, and data insights, and by leveraging the scale of our talent to solve customer challenges. The Team
The Market Intelligence CTO organization drives to be the best-in-class information and solutions provider by embracing technology innovation, data insight and by leveraging technology to solve customer's challenges in a diverse marketplace. This includes practical engagement with all business units on product design, architecture, technology selection and governance. The office strives for horizontal alignments across all business units to benefit from economies of scale. In certain cases, the office will utilize capital investment on key initiatives to deliver immediate value or remediate high risk areas through structured programs. Maintains a focus on innovation to keep ahead of market trends to create new business value. This role works in the Office of the CTO (OCTO) Technology Enablement team which focuses on business management, communications and marketing for over 4K technology professionals. T he Impact
As the Business Management Senior Associate for the Technology Enablement team under Office of the CTO, you will support business management, marketing & communications, leadership enablement, people programs and change management functions.
Partnering with teammates and members of the global technology team across geographies, as well as with partners across the organization, you will support the tracking and implementation of priorities and projects, co-ordinate enablement programs and play an instrumental role in delivering our organizational objectives. What's in it for you?
As part of the Office of the CTO, you have the ability to work and learn from thousands of professionals and engage on an extensive number of initiatives that drive value for our business. Responsibilities
What We're Looking For
- Analysis and reporting of key Technology initiatives and projects, translating into high quality updates and presentations for an executive level audience
- Co-ordinate the preparation of leadership meetings, offsites, townhalls and other forums (one-off or recurring) as needed including presentation packs, attendee lists, invitations, speaker preparation and post meeting feedback
- Facilitate meetings and ensure decisions/actions are captured, communicated and tracked
- Instigate strategic initiatives and/or operational tasks as directed by the OCTO leadership team
- Ensure the continued tracking of key people performance metrics, milestones and OKRs
- Participate in project management activities, organising and gathering information from various departments and meetings, and reporting that information, along with recommendations to the leadership team
- Directing and resolving ad hoc queries and issues; pro-active and responsive to internal issues and problems, prioritising urgent matters
S&P Global: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. They're more than just words.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across different functions
- A close eye for detail
- Strong in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, quick to learn and adaptable to changing business requirements
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Prior experience in data analysis would be preferable
At S&P Global, we believe diversity fuels creative insights, equity unlocks opportunity, and inclusion drives growth and innovation to power the markets of the future. Our commitment centers on our global workforce, ensuring that our people are empowered to bring their whole selves to work - but it doesn't stop there. We strive to better reflect and serve the communities in which we live and work, and advocate for greater opportunity for all. With this strategy as our foundation, we focus of three central pillars, people, customers and communities, with metrics in place to ensure visibility and accountability. Flexible Working
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:" EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com "and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person." US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf" describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
286821 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom