Net Purpose is a high-performing new firm at the forefront of innovations in Impact Measurement and a dedicated Sustainable Investing data provider. Backed by clients with over $5Tn in AUM, the firm helps investors measure and optimise their portfolios' environmental and social impact. Your Role
This is an opportunity to join the sales and customer success team from a very early stage and build our go-to-market (GTM) function. It's also an opportunity to help hundreds of investment managers measure their impact and accelerate our transition to a more sustainable world.
You will be the key point of contact for clients of Net Purpose and support them in measuring the social and environmental performance of all of their funds. You will build relationships with Heads of Impact, portfolio managers and investment analysts, identify their needs, match to product, present pricing and close deals. Your learnings will help evolve our GTM strategy. What you will be responsible for:
- Build and manage relationships with key individuals at investment management clients, including Heads of impact or ESG, Portfolio Managers and Investment Analysts
- Develop a deep understanding of customers' needs as it relates to sustainable investing, and identify how Net Purpose can help
- Drive new business sales with compelling tailored sales presentations, leading face-to-face sales meetings and delivering product demos, presenting analysis and measurement concepts in collaboration with our subject matter experts and product team;
- Be a relationship point of contact for existing clients, helping them get the most out of the Net Purpose product and identify additional ways we can support
- Price and negotiate new deals and renewals by implementing our pricing framework and ensuring a seamless contracting process by engaging with clients and their legal teams
- Deliver excellent customer service, which includes responding to technical questions, ensuring clients receive information in a timely manner and managing project delivery
- Be an influential part of a great team, bringing a positive attitude and entrepreneurial mindset
You are a positive and enthusiastic self-starter with a sincere passion for sustainable investing, and experience in impact measurement, consulting, or B2B enterprise sales. You are a great communicator, you're resilient, and you have a can-do attitude. You are data-driven, comfortable analysing and presenting a data product and building relationships with prospective clients at all levels of an organisation. You are a highly organised team player who is keen to take on new challenges and maintain pace and accuracy in a fast-paced environment. Essential Experience:
- 3+ years in sustainable investing, consulting or B2B sales. If you don't have experience in B2B sales, you're passionate about building a go-to-market function from scratch
- Experience in ESG or impact measurement, familiar with basic concepts and regulation
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to present to and influence sophisticated stakeholders at investment management institutions
- Negotiation skills, experience engaging with legal teams and completing contracting, either in a sales environment or otherwise, e.g. consulting or business development
- Excellent with Excel and Powerpoint (you'll often need to prepare PowerPoint presentations for client meetings that include data analysis) and working in a CRM (Pipedrive)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, able to prioritise and work accurately and maintain sharp attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take the initiative
What Net Purpose can offer you:
- Experience selling data or information to asset managers and institutional investors
- Previous experience in a start-up
- Experience with different stages of the sales process, from lead sourcing to closing
Net Purpose is a start-up with a bold ambition! They care deeply about their Profit with Purpose mission and the warm and inclusive environment they seek to create.
This role will put you at the forefront of ESG and impact data and sustainable investing. You'll build relationships with some of the more forward-thinking global asset managers and have the chance to play a key part in the company's growth. You will also share in that growth and be aligned with the company's success through equity participation in the form of stock options.
Apply directly today or contact Katy Quicke at email@example.com for more information.