Acre has partnered with a leading UK investment manager who is looking for an assistant fund manager to join their high-performing fixed-income team. The role involves assisting fund managers across new and existing actively managed sustainable fixed-income strategies, with a specific focus on bonds.
The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting fund managers across actively managed funds (direct investment) and will also play an integral part in the new launch of a global sustainable credit fund. Responsibilities:
- Conduct individual company, sector and market analysis
- Assist with the fixed-income portfolio construction, including idea generation
- Contribute to the fund administration duties, including client reports
- Assist with fund sales and marketing efforts, including client presentations
- Quantitative analysis, such as investment screening, performance analysis and fund risk analysis
- Understanding of regulations and risks in relation to private client portfolios
- Comprehensive knowledge of the sovereign and corporate bond markets
- Completion of a relevant degree, preferably combined with a CFA (or progress towards)
This is a great opportunity for a fixed-income investment professional to join a high-performing team, covering actively managed funds in a role that offers a very attractive upside.
If the above interests you, please apply directly or reach out to Taylor Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.