Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Data Insights Analyst for a 6 month contract based primarily remotely with travel once a quarter to the Edinburgh office for workshops.Purpose of the Role:
Our client is rolling out a major new Customer Authentication programme across multiple business areas and requires an Insights Analyst to break down existing data around Customer Journeys into meaningful customer sentiment to be actioned by the business. This role is 20% technology (e.g: updating Excel dashboards) and 80% Insights (e.g: "What does this data tell us?").As an Insights Analyst you will be responsible for:
What we require from the candidate:
- DSA Dashboard: responsible for amendments and updates to keep up with the roadmap of deliveries, as well keeping documentation up to date. Proactively looks to minimise the time to update and optimise the dashboard updates. MFA Segregation for Out of Band Authentications. This will include timely updates, following up on outstanding data.
- Card Reader Forecast: responsible for maintaining and updating the CR forecast tool.
- Customer Feedback: responsible for monthly analysis to articulate clear actions to be added to the optimisation backlog.
- Data Review: support to review tags and data requirements for deliveries to ensure we're able to track performance, as well as track uplift for changes/optimisation. E.g: Passive Liveness, Secure Outbound/MI, Voice data requirements, Open Banking; retrospective review of error tags.
- Consumer Duty: support with MI requirement gaps and collation of data to evidence good customer outcomes.
- Data Analysis: support with requests to surface opportunities for optimisation, in support of OKRs and sizing to support with Business deliveries for DDO. Ability to size/pull the data and articulate the so-what.
- Data Capabilities: support to submit and track requirements for data capabilities such as content square, adobe Analytics, data marts etc.
- Deliveries: support with deliveries e.g. governance.
Next stepsThis client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
- Ability to easily identify opportunities based on data analysis, not just pulling data.
- Excel Advanced (essential).
- Adobe Analytics (desirable).
- Knowledge of Digital Security/Authentication (desirable).
- Stakeholder: ability to easily work with multiple stakeholders and confident communicating (desirable)
- The following behaviours:
- Enthusiastic about the work we do.
- Attention to detail > Right First Time.
- Can do attitude.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business