We are working with a top name in private equity secondaries. They have a fantastic track record and have a reputation for one of the premier firms in the sector. The fund has a great track record in both GP and LP led deals.
We have just recruited one Associate for them, and they are now looking for a second addition to the team.
The role will join a collegiate and friendly team of investment professionals.
The role will work on the origination and execution of investments for the fund in global secondary deals.
Day to day, you will work on:
The successful candidate will have a background as follows:
- due diligence on potential secondaries acquisitions
- valuations and financial modelling
- deal execution from beginning to completion
- deal negotiation and structuring
- strategic analysis and assessment of the future value of the secondary
- management of advisors
- Associate from another private equity group or private equity secondaries group
- Associate from a tier one investment bank or advisory firm
- The role is probably best suited to someone with 3-5 years professional experience.