Head of ESG - Part timeLondonUp to £100k pro-rata
Cobalt are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the largest multi-unit industrial developers within the Real Estate space, who currently have over £300m of commercial investments under management.
They are seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to drive forward the businesses ESG agenda, with a strong aptitude European ESG landscape to strengthen both financial and environmental performance.Core responsibilities:
- Possess demonstrable experience in leading ESG initiatives at a senior level and creation of Corporate ESG reporting
- Leading ESG related change through effective engagement strategies, along with implementation of internal ESG guidelines and compliance
- Continuous monitoring of performance against corporate ESG targets
- Collaborating with the development, asset management teams on sustainability for investments, identifying opportunities to improve ESG performance
- Liaising with investors and other stakeholders regarding ESG performance and impact
- Work closely with general counsel to monitor changes in legislation and best practice
- Supporting investment teams in completing ESG due diligence
- Leading on internal and external audit processes in the context of sustainability
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Real Estate business and drive forward ESG performance with full autonomy - do not hesitate to apply to be in with a chance to secure an interview.
- Experience with ESG reporting frameworks and standards.
- Proven strategic acumen - the ability to form a concept of ESG topics and how they inform a broader strategy.
- Knowledge of ESG in emerging markets - experience of impact measurement would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the European ESG regulatory framework is highly desireable
- The ability to problem solve along with strong critical thinking and excellent communication skills