At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Treasury Management Sales Support Manager as a part of Commercial Banking.
For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Manage and develop a team of individual contributors with low to moderate complexity and risk in functional area
- Engage stakeholders and internal partners associated with the function
- Lead multiple teams of Treasury Sales Associates
- Partner with Treasury Management Sales to develop strategies around increasing productivity for sales support functions and recommend opportunities for process improvement
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding resources, objectives, and operations of Treasury Management Sales Support to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with low to moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and multiple level managers as well as interact directly with external customers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Treasury Management Sales Support functional area
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring individuals
- 4+ years of Treasury Management Sales Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience with treasury management and products/services.
- Sales or client support experience
- Ability to lead and influence virtually
- Strong desire to develop others
- Experience in process improvement and creating efficiencies
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of general banking
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
#CommercialBanking We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.