At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly.
As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities . To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role. The Role:
The role is instrumental to implement the marketing and advertising activities across International markets, working closely with the UK wholesale marketing team and the Head of International Wholesale Marketing. Key Responsibilities for this role:
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Work with wider Marketing functions to ensure successful delivery of UK and international campaigns and marketing activities (video production, budgeting, reporting, websites, social media,.
- Monthly reporting and analysis on KPIs to measure campaign results covering advertising, email marketing, videos, campaigns, social media, websites, google ads and any relevant digital promotional activity associated to the channels.
- Update existing and create new materials to support campaigns, events or sales activity, working closely with the relevant teams.
- Draft and implement email campaigns to deliver top-quality digital communications to clients and the delivery of other digital initiatives like videos, landing pages, online brochures, etc.
- Content development oversight to guarantee a coordinated messaging and dissemination across third party distributors and social media profiles.
- Work closely with internal departments and external agencies to ensure deadlines are adhered to and processes are effectively followed.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Managers and the wider Marketing Team on the coordination, planning and execution for global ad hoc projects.
- Good level of English. Any other European would be a plus, but not required.
- A marketing qualification and relevant 2-3 years' work experience in marketing roles.
- Good understanding of investment products and the financial services industry.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player with excellent communication skills, able to work effectively with different people and departments.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects).
- Excellent organisational skills in order to manage numerous projects at the same time identifying priorities.
- Digitally-led and creative flair.
- Deadline-oriented, excellent proof-reading skills and able to work effectively under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Positive 'can do' attitude.
Work Level: Experienced Colleague
Recruiter Name: Helen Simons
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.