Founded in 2010 by ex-investment bankers, My client is a disruptive financial technology (FinTech) compan
Their clients are made up of Leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses, and brokerage firms (collectively representing over 20 trillion dollars of AUM).
My clients AI-assisted Software Products offer market-leading trade data analysis in the following areas: Market Abuse; Operational Risk; Best Execution; Anti Money Laundering and Comms Surveillance.
They are headquartered in London, with further offices in New York, San Francisco, Toronto and Hong Kong, although we are expanding rapidly!
• Maintaining our overall CI/CD pipeline (TeamCity and build agents)
• Maintaining git and GitLab (and moving to SaaS instead of on-prem)
• Code quality, and code metrics
• Structure of our code (splitting the repo, moving to nuget)
• Maintaining centralised services such as the CDN and BAS
• Helping in migration to .NetStandard, migration to Linux
• Ensure that technical staff are trained to use GitLab and TeamCity, and automate away any pain points where you can.