A top international Elite Boutique are looking for a Snr Associate or VP to join their FIG/Insurance M&A team in London.
This team is a highly agile, hands on and specialist group led by a specialist MD from another top Elite Boutique. This group is focused on high profile M&A transactions within the UK and across Europe while collaborating with their offices throughout the world.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with specialist FIG M&A experience and/or an interest to develop themselves further in this area.Key Responsibilities:
- Key responsibilities in leading live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Leading role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 5+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution or related Big 4 experiences (Tas/Valuations/M&A Advisory)
- Strong FIG/Insurance M&A experience and a strong enthusiasm for the industry
- A skill in another language is a bonus
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.