VP, Intermediary Sales, UOBAM
Posting Date: 21-May-2023
Singapore (City Area), Singapore, 048624
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department Job Responsibilities
Sales (Asset Management) is responsible for new business and revenue generation, supporting customers in finding products, solutions, and services that best meet their needs. Sets the direction and policies for sales activities, and manages the execution of these plans. Responsible for managing all staff across multiple sales channels (e.g., intermediary), developing the business' annual and long-term sales strategies, contributing to new product development, and managing existing products. The Intermediary area is responsible for the selling the firm's products and services through non-affiliated or third-party intermediaries who, in turn, sell these products to individuals.
Asset Management covers activities related to the investment and management of capital on behalf of clients and/or the organization itself. Job Requirements
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities and enhancing regional business with UOBAM's Regional Offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, China and Global clients.
- Multi-level, continued and consistent engagement with Regional Counterparts, Senior Management & Gatekeepers.
- Effectively communicate UOBAM's competitive advantage, strategic pillars and investment capabilities.
- Drive new sales opportunities, build and maintain relationships with regional colleagues, new prospects, active clients to identify new business.
- Actively plan and execute seminars, client activities and Fund launches. Conduct market and Fund updates, client seminars.
- Assist and work closely with stakeholders for key initiatives.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Work closely with internal teams (Fund Managers, Product, Marketing Communications, Operations, etc.) to ensure that all client requirements and/or requests are promptly met, and to enhance sales engagement.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.