Accounts Receivable/Revenue Accountant (Investment Bank) - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
A growing boutique investment bank is currently seeking a Revenue Accountant to join their finance team on a contract basis.
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience / hybrid working - 3 days in office, potential for permanent opportunity in the longer term.
The revenue analyst/accounts receivable role sits within the Finance team and involves a lot of interaction with high profile people across the business. It's an attractive place to work, with nice people and a good working culture and there may be opportunity for accountancy study support if the role goes permanent and further opportunities for progression as demonstrated in this instance.
Working as part of a small team you will have responsibility for;
- Invoicing the clients and following up with slow paying clients
- Checking that the amounts to be invoiced are correct and liaising with the business heads, trading and sales functions over discrepancies
- Ensuring that the revenue is accounted for correctly under IFRS, US GAAP, GER GAAP,
The successful candidate will:
- Be a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Specific Accounts Receivable/invoicing experience is preferable
- Financial Services sector experience
- Confident, Good communicator, Calm manner
- Advantage if German speak or used to dealing with European countries in a finance capacity
- Ensuring that the general ledger is kept up to date with correct postings
- Preparing high profile reports to be circulated around the business
- Occasional travel may be required
- Good Excel skills essential - pivots, v-look ups and manipulating large spreadsheets
Please get in touch if you think you have right skillset and I'll be happy to discuss further.