Production Support Team Lead - AVP
An excellent opportunity for experienced Production Support Lead, with a Global Investment Bank. You will perform a vital position in ensuring the platform stability of their product portfolio, day-to-day responsibilities will be providing leadership for a team of Support Analysts and Specialists. Promoting process, performance and efficiency through your Subject Matter Expertise and Best Practice principles.
As the overseer of the team's daily operations, you will be responsible for managing their routine activities. You will also serve as a liaison between key stakeholders in Information Technology (Technology Data and Innovation) and Business Operations. The teams are based across three locations; UK, US and India, your role will involve coaching and advising team members and stakeholders to help them achieve key performance targets, fostering a culture of ongoing improvement by acting as a sponsor for such initiatives.Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experience
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team across our 3 locations - UK, US, and India to ensure a true follow-the-sun approach.
- Delegating tasks to team members and coordinating their training members to maximize their potential whilst also empowering those team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Ensuring Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- Regular liaison & collaboration with Product Owners and ITAOs L3 Teams
- Assisting with continual service improvements - Trend analysis of issues and ticket volumes - regularly liaising with Product Owners, ITAOs and L3 Teams to review their product's performance.
- Collaborating with the Site Reliability Engineer team to implement permanent solutions and potential automation, maintaining a relationship with the Service Desk managers to feedback any improvements and track issues, and working in partnership with the other regional leads to ensure an efficient follow-the-sun model is achieved across all products.
- Extensive experience in IT in large corporate environments (i.e., specifically in controlled production environments)
- Experience with managing relationships across multiple disciplines, cultures, and time zones.
- High level of customer awareness and commercial focus
- Ability to influence across the organization.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
The firm offer a competitive salary based on experience, plus extensive benefits including non-contributary pension and health insurance. Based in Birmingham, with hybrid working.