Jupiter is one of the UK's leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £48.8 billion worth of assets under management (as at 30th June 2022).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in EMEA, APAC and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground's Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
We offer our UK employees a 2-1-2 hybrid working arrangement where Tuesdays, Thursdays and a third day of your choice are worked from the office. The other two days may be worked from home. This facilitates collaboration and allows employees to maximise productivity whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance.Background
Here at Jupiter we are committed to continuously improving the way we work so as to provide the best service to our clients. The constant effort to do and be better leads to change and in order for us to facilitate that change we must first manage it.
We are looking for a business focused Project Manager who can support corporate and regulatory changes across Jupiter. This will involve being able to partner with multiple business teams including Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance, HR, Operations, Investment and Distribution Teams to understand their change requirements and deliver in the most efficient manner. An understanding of Agile methodologies is required so when technology changes are required the Project Manager can work collaboratively with business analysts and software development teams.Key Responsibilities
Desired Skills / Experience
- Lead the adoption of Agile methodologies across change and technology teams
- Work with the Technology and Change leads to create squads of cross functional skills that deliver value to the business quickly
- Work with business analysts, business stakeholders and software development teams to ensure that projects are run smoothly and look to reduce friction between each team
- Take responsibility for the project management and delivery of key projects within the change portfolio
- Take ownership of individual projects within the change portfolio
- Manage project financials including initial estimate, budgets, and forecasts
- Maintain strong working relationships with Senior Management Team
- Facilitate the definition of key project metrics and artefacts including scope, goals and KPIs
- Create and deliver project plans and revise as appropriate to met changing needs and requirements
Additional Role Details
- Proven experience of delivering projects, preferably in the asset management industry
- Project management skills with relevant, demonstrable experience of delivery using a variety of project management methodologies including agile and waterfall
- Project planning skills with the ability to identify, track and manage dependencies from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills to audiences of varying levels of technical understanding and seniority
- Resilient - able to cope in a fast moving and challenging environment
- You should have a passion for delivering value and want to work and coach others into working as a team
- Track record as a human centered -, insight driven- and iterative problem-solver.
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently
- You are a team player with a "can-do" mentality who can think outside the box
- This role is subject to the Conduct Rules set by the FCA.