Analyst, HR Service Delivery - 12 Month FTC Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Analyst, HR Service Delivery to join our HR Service Delivery team. This role is located in Manchester. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Provides proactive customer service to clients, ensuring an efficient, well-managed process from end-to-end.
- Monitors workflow at each step, ensures completion and required approvals are in place
- Identifies roadblocks and follows through to resolution.
- Develops reports for more senior professionals and management on process interruptions and inefficiencies.
- Typically supports higher level staff on a large, complex or risky solution, but may directly monitor a smaller solution, guiding and serves as a resource for peers and support staff in its correct execution.
- May require country, region or subject matter expertise to perform role.
- As directed, provides analytical support for assigned process or solution.
- Organize and monitor incoming/outgoing data and the process flow.
- Follow up with clients to rectify missing or unclear data, signatory authorities, etc.
- Significant interaction across all HR COEs, advisors and process areas. Serve as an escalation point for HR Contact Center, providing advice and support on issues which may be more complex or non-routine in nature and which require additional consideration or data gathering before engaging an HR advisor or COE.
- Determines appropriate response (either on their own or through referral to the next level) and follows through to ensure resolution. May complete tactical activities assigned by more senior professionals in response to strategic directives for process improvement.
- Helps management to develop and standardize operating procedures, providing relevant analysis of activities and other processes. Assists in implementation of SOPs, educating contact center staff and other HR stakeholders as required.
- Monitors assigned solutions and ensures all processing activities are conducted in compliance with organization standards as well as federal/state/country laws policies and regulations or industry standards .
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Relevant years of total work experience is preferred
. At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.