.Product Strategy / Private Markets / Institutional Investor Relations / Strategy / Private Equity / Capital RaisingThe Company
A private equity company that focusses on impact investing.The Role
This role will provide an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to make a meaningful contribution and gain first-hand experience of working across a range of products and investment strategies.
You will be involved in our work with both retail and institutional products - from launching brand new products to updating existing ones, this role will also involve using investor, customer and competitor analysis to ensure we remain a leader in our areas of focus.
This role would be well suited to a proactive individual with 3-5 years' work experience. The right candidate will have strong attention to detail, organisational skills, be deadline oriented and have the ability to work well under pressure.Responsibilities will include:
Skills / Experience
- This is a highly visible role, which will entail working with the Partners of the business, on multiple projects.
- Working with Marketing, Sales, Investment and other teams to assist with the launch of new products. This includes assisting with preparation of offer documents, external research notes and due diligence questionnaires. This also includes the verification of the data included within these documents.
- Helping to manage and contribute to the creation of tailored, persuasive and high-quality sales documents and other collateral for various new and existing products and investment proposals - covering both retail and institutional investors.
- Carrying out market mapping exercises to support product development activities - in particular, considering new areas of focus and identifying investor demand and the scale of the product opportunity.
- Completing product information requests from financial advisers, as well as retail and institutional due diligence questionnaires on our products, across both Public and Private Equity.
- Producing competitor analysis reports, both for existing products and prospective new products and presenting to interested parties, including Sales and senior management where applicable.
- Responsibility for preparing and tracking funds raised and other quarterly reporting figures.
- Assisting with the preparation of product papers for approval by Product Governance, as well as other documents required to finalise approval of new products.
- Educated to degree standard, preferably in business/economics/legal-related subjects but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to learn about the business and product range, and to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.