The Company and Role
Our client is a leading global financial services group and this role will be working within their EMEA Real Estate team on principal investments across the capital structure from direct investment to mezzanine debt. With significant capital to deploy there will be exposure to a high volume of transactions across a broad spectrum of asset classes and European markets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing complex investment opportunities and supporting team members on all aspects of the investment process from assessment through to execution.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a flat structure with exposure to senior staff and contribute to investment decisions.Main Responsibilities:
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Involvement in deal underwriting, financial modelling, and structuring
- Prepare financial models to analyse transaction opportunities
- Prepare credit committee materials
- Liaise with financial and legal advisors in structuring deals
- Undertake company and industry research
- Strong academic degree qualifications
- 1-2 years' experience within M&A, financial advisory, DCM or other direct investing roles
- Experience in underwriting direct real estate asset investment from a debt or equity perspective
- Intellectually curious
- Quick learner
Competitive basic salary plus benefits and a competitive annual bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Bronwyn Jesse- call T 0203 854 3873, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link.