We set out to build the world's most trusted consulting firm - creating lasting impact for clients and pioneering a positive, people-first way of working. We work with everyone from FTSE 100 names to bright new start-ups, in every sector.
You'll find us collaborating shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients, from the big picture right down to the detail: helping them define their strategy, deliver complex change, spot the right commercial opportunities, manage risk, or bring their purpose and sustainability goals to life. Our clients love how we get to know what makes their organisations tick - slotting seamlessly into their teams and being proudly geeky about solving their challenges.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we've proven that we've built social and environmental good into every bit of what we do.
We have hubs in Europe, the US, Asia, and Australia, and we work all around the world - from a wind farm in Wyoming to a boardroom in Berlin. Find us wherever there's a challenge to be tackled and an impact to be made.
Find out more at baringa.com or on LinkedIn and Twitter.Our Strategy & Transactions practice is looking for an experienced Manager to join the team.What you will be doing
You will be joining our dynamic and growing Strategy & Transactions practice. We work with Corporates, Private Equity, and Infrastructure clients in projects ranging from market-entry strategies, to supporting investors find the best opportunities in the energy transition. We differentiate by running blended teams of strategy / transaction experts with sector specialists, bringing hands-on expertise from across Baringa to our clients. Day-to-day, the role will be focused on:
Your skills and experience
- Supporting corporate and private equity clients with market entry strategy/analysis, identifying investment themes and potential targets.
- Leading buy and sell-side commercial due diligence.
- Coaching colleagues on strategy and transactions best-practice.
- Helping to manage and enhance existing client relationships and develop new client relationships.
- Substantial strategy / transaction experience and expertise - CDD, VCDD, Growth, Market Entry.
- Experience leading teams to conduct strategy and/or transactions engagements.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to develop hypotheses and reach conclusions in tight timeframes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building strong working relationships with clients.