Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best - invest.
As a company, we're absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today! Interfaces Operations
The Interface Operations team are responsible for taking ownership of priority queries, workflows, and projects across third party interfaces, consistently delivering optimal solutions for clients. The team will collaborate with Account Management, Interfaces Product and Interfaces Testing on new development and enhancements for clients.
What You'll Do:
- Perform daily Middle office Trades, Position and Cash Reconciliations
- Booking of corporate actions, Option Exercise/assignment
- Daily reconciliation of Equity SWAPs, ISDA position recs,
- Daily Reconciliation of Position, P&L and Cash balances
- Set up and booking of Non-Trading accruals and expenses.
- Proactive break resolution - 3rd party communication related to break resolution
- Review of Daily and Monthly activities
- Contribute to process improvement and team building related to all the above responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients, external third parties, and internal teams to design workflows for interfaces that transport trade, position, risk, and analytics data to and from the Enfusion system.
- Conduct investigation for reconciliation queries, resolving any issues relating to vendor data/prime broker data.
- Be part of a team who are the trusted point of contact within the firm to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (Clients, Sales, AM, Vendors, PB's, Onboarding) to handle requests promptly and appropriately, and communicates key product insights effectively.
- Strengthen our client and vendor relationships through strong delivery, clear business communication, and setting appropriate expectations.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- 2+ Years of experience working at a fund administrator, financial company, PB, custodians or asset manage
- Familiarity with various asset classes and financial instruments (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, CDS, Total Return Swaps, etc.) in a middle office capacity
- Understanding of basic portfolio management concepts, including trading workflows and reconciliation workflows.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Highly organized, self-driven, extremely quick learner, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization and Time management skills as this hire will both manage and need to get involved in technical problem solving.
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.