Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications especially digital communications, marketing, and research to differentiate - and elevate - our brand from the rest of the competition.
The DBS Foundation is committed to uplifting lives and livelihoods by igniting change in businesses and communities.
Since 2014, the DBS Foundation has been championing social enterprises in Asia, businesses that are for profit, and impact. The Business for Impact chapter now catalyses the growth of innovative, purpose-driven businesses, including SMEs, designed to address pressing issues facing our planet and society.
In 2022, the DBS Foundation raised the bar with the formation of a new Community Impact chapter, to equip the underserved with digital and financial literacy skills to face the future with confidence, and enable communities to be more food secure and resilient.
Our vision is to spark collective action to help build a better world for generations today and tomorrow. Responsibilities:
- This role is for the Business For Impact Chapter of the DBS Foundation.
- Build relationships with social enterprises (SEs) and SMEs to help them with solutions scale up their business and create positive social and environmental impact. This involves developing capacity building programmes, connecting them with resources and networks.
- Develop strategies and programs to grow awareness of and nurture businesses for impact.
- Communicate, collaborate and engage with stakeholders internally and externally to create greater impact.
- Manage DBS Foundation programmes.
- Recognised degree related to Business / Finance / Communications / Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years work experience, with strong business, consulting, finance and/or communications skills, with some experience in a start-up environment, SME, investment firm or similar. Volunteer or internship experience in the above should be highlighted.
- Purpose driven and have an interest in helping businesses to grow/affinity with start-ups
- Must be able to work independently in a lean team, with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and writing skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.