In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 6 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early July 2023.
Wealth Management Information System (WMIS) is a function that manages the Information System on behalf of Wealth Management Global Asian & International Market (GAIM) and acts like partner and IT Assets provider for Domestic Sites.
Our teams, located in Singapore, India, Switzerland, Portugal and France, develop and maintain the IT Assets that support WM Business.
The Design Chapter is a user centred design team that focused on solving both users' problem and business needs within WMIS. We provide user research and design solutions that can enhance the Bank's digital capabilities and improve our users' experiences through their interactions with our digital products.
We are looking for a UX Engineer Intern who has knowledge of React, Vue, Angular and HTML to support the bank in the development of our internal / external facing applications, design system and processes.
As a UX Engineer Intern within BNPP WMIS, you will be expected to provide user research, conduct workshops and create scalable interface design solutions that will help improve the users' experience within our applications and fulfilling the business goals under supervision of a Senior UX Designer. Primarily, you will be assisting the Design Team to improve and provide generic codes for the existing design components within the Design System. Responsibilities
- Be a great team player. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and stakeholders.
- Conduct UX/UI reviews and manage necessary changes with the development team with the supervision of a Senior UX Designer.
- Present and justify your design solutions based on user research with a clear understanding on the overall design roadmap, as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, information hierarchy, etc.)
- Plan and conduct user research / workshops with the rest of the Designers to collect feedback from users.
- Create, improve and use hi-fidelity wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Create clean and structured design files for better organisation.
- Being able to assist in creating / improving communication collaterals occasionally.
- Good understanding of design philosophy and user experience design.
- A good communicator and efficient team player.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good proficiency in wireframing / prototyping tools like Sketch and InVision
- Good proficiency in design softwares like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good knowledge of Vue, React, Angular & HTML