- FX, Rates product SME to International change leadership as well as business leads, sponsors and PMs
- This will be part of the Strategic Product build initiatives across the EMEA region and will have direct impact on lines of businesses and legal entities.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the group
- Collaborate with the business, define the product and work with PMs to build into roadmaps and delivery plans
- Business analysis to determine how to achieve strategic goals, feasibility studies, benchmark/trade off analysis
- FX and rates product knowledge within the Markets Business
- 6-8 years Banking Change experience as a Business Analyst
- FX & Rates trade lifecycle experience
- Agile/waterfall experience
- Experience in FX & Derivatives platforms and new product enablement desirable
This will be an initial 9 month programme of work which is likely to roll on for at least 2 years. The Umbrella rate would be £675-£775p/d.