At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Treasury Management Sales Support Analyst as a part of Commercial Banking. In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Participate in gathering and summarizing prospect information for Treasury Management Sales Consultants
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within scope of responsibilities or functional area
- Review and research basic or tactical operational assignments that require evaluation and selection of alternatives, related to low to medium risk deliverables
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise some independent judgement while developing understanding of function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Provide information to functional colleagues, internal partners and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers
Required Qualifications, International:
- 2+ years of Treasury Management Sales Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Treasury Management Sales Support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Word, Access)
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Solid negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
MN - 600 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN ($23.13 - $41.11 hourly)
NC - 301 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC ($23.13 - $41.11 hourly)
AZ - 8777 N Gainey Center Dr Ste 200, Scottsdale, AZ ($23.13 - $41.11 hourly)
TX - 1445 Ross Ave, Dallas, TX ($23.13 - $41.11 hourly)
UT - 299 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT ($23.13 - $41.11 Hourly)
#commercialbankingWe Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.