Description About this role HR Data Analyst
The Analytics, Insights and Research (AIR) function at BlackRock is responsible for using data to help the entire HR community and Business Leaders make better and informed people decisions. AIR uses sophisticated analytical and data visualization techniques to derive insights in partnership with key business partners across the firm.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will support multiple functions across HR and BlackRock by providing critical interpretation of data, leading with innovative analytical solutions, and communication of information and insights that support BlackRock's strategic talent initiatives. This role will have a heavy focus on enabling global solutions at scale and understanding custom solution needs through partner engagement. Responsibilities
- Partner with the global AIR team in implementing key metrics that measure talent and HR processes and initiatives.
- Link and analyze large datasets to find answers to team member queries across multiple datasets as it relates to Talent Management, Diversity, Recruiting, Compensation, etc.
- Ensure accuracy, consistency and integrity of data through attention to detail and understanding of metric definitions.
- Craft and develop reports and presentations to inform decisions made by HR clients and business leaders.
- Develop standard reports for ongoing needs.
- Document metric definitions and data sources for team members, managers and the broader HR community.
- Respond to local APAC leadership data inquiries with management support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in data analytics and insights.
- Experience in data consolidation and crafting detailed reports and dashboards in Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences.
- Strong desire to investigate data and find patterns.
- Demonstrable ability to work optimally in a team environment with teammates in different locations.
- Strong customer focus, high degree of confidentiality and adherence to regulatory standards such as Data Privacy, GDPR, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with VBA, R and/or other scripting languages a plus.
#EarlyCareers Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work model
BlackRock's current hybrid work model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while supporting increased flexibility for all employees. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.