Description About this role BlackRock Solutions (BRS)
The Aladdin Client Engagement (ACE) group manages the partnerships formed with each BlackRock Solutions client and is the trusted advisor, problem solver and business partner to Aladdin clients. They are the key point of contact and are charged with driving, deepening and growing the relationship over time through product and analytics knowledge. The Client Engagement Manager is highly focused on understanding the needs and evolving priorities of client organizations and on providing analytical and investment process solutions that leverage the capabilities of the entire BlackRock Solutions organization
Are you a highly motivated professional interested in building a career in Fintech Industry? Do you want to be part of a team that shapes and improves our client's investment processes? Can you deliver in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate resilience in the face of challenges? If this sounds like you, then join the Aladdin® business
As a member of one of BlackRock's fastest growing areas you will have the commercial and client-facing skillset to work on the investment lifecycle, leveraging cutting edge technology to help some of the largest institutions and investors in the world In this role, you will:
- Own relationships with client teams including senior management (e.g. Heads of Trading, Operations, Compliance and Regulatory Reporting) to understand their business objectives and needs, and help them use Aladdin expertise to achieve their firm's goals
- Be an extension of the client's in-house team to build and lead projects and coordinate resources across multiple functional areas and share knowledge relating to Aladdin processes, functionality and market best-practices
- Partner with the client, as well as Aladdin Product Managers and developers, to support client needs and assist with deployment of new processes, business change initiatives and ensure clear reporting across our broad range of financial products and capabilities
- Build strong internal relationships within BlackRock Solutions, and the wider BlackRock globally, in support of your clients
- Work with client leads to facilitate relationship governance context and metrics that inform internal and external conversations geared towards ensuring your clients are highly satisfied with service.
Required Skills and Experience
- The feel of a start-up with the backing of the world's largest asset manager
- A dynamic environment with professional growth opportunities and a welcoming employee culture
- Sophisticated clients who call on our expertise to achieve strategic objectives ranging from streamlining workflows to implementing creative and innovative solutions
- An organization that prides itself on delivering a superior user experience and being a trusted partner
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry
- Working understanding of equity, fixed income and derivative markets
- Strong knowledge and awareness of the order lifecycle, market standard execution and confirmation options alongside fundamental operation processes
- A strong understanding of operational risk and ability to identify and prioritise critical tasks
- Familiarity with buy-side investment management workflows, proficient in market trends, strong interest in technology and an aptitude for learning new systems
- A consultative approach to understanding client needs and a passion for solving problems
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Ambitious approach to large, complex projects, with a flair for problem solving and project management
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and works well as part of a multi-disciplinary global team
- Aladdin experience preferable
- Experience with SQL, UNIX or similar tools
- IMC, CFA or FRM certification
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of employee benefits including: retirement investment and tools designed to help you in building a sound financial future; access to education reimbursement; comprehensive resources to support your physical health and emotional well-being; family support programs; and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work model
BlackRock's hybrid work model is designed to enable a culture of collaboration and apprenticeship that enriches the experience of our employees, while supporting flexibility for all. Employees are currently required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week; some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. Beginning in September, all employees will shift to at least 4 days in the office per week, with the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week. We remain focused on increasing the impactful moments that arise when we work together in person - aligned with our commitment to performance and innovation. As a new joiner, you can count on this hybrid model to accelerate your learning and onboarding experience here at BlackRock. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected characteristics at law.