- Assess new business proposals against relevant laws and regulatory requirements, coordinating with global teams when necessary.
- Advise internal stakeholders on the interpretation and implementation of new regulatory developments.
- Provide real-time advice on proposed transactions in a timely manner.
- Develop and deliver training sessions on topics such as market abuse and trading venue rules.
- Create and review Advisory Compliance policies and procedures.
- Review and analyse potential market abuse escalations, providing analysis and reasoning to senior management.
- Assist in responding to regulatory requests.
- Strong knowledge of FICC markets, products, and business practices, with expertise in areas such as FX, Bonds, or FI Derivatives.
- Familiarity with major industry regulations, including MiFID II, EMIR, and MAR.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant industry standards and statements of good practice, such as the FX Global Code and FMSB publications.
If this sounds like your ideal role then kindly apply!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.