You will report directly into the Director (manager mentioned above), working complex transactions and be central in the banks client and credit risk strategy.
- Evaluate and manage credit risk for non-bank financial institution clients, focusing on alternative asset managers like private credit, real estate, and hedge funds.
- Participate in client meetings and due diligence calls, occasionally leading them for Credit Risk.
- Assess and oversee credit-risk-related transactions, proposing measures to mitigate risk. Transactions can include funding, financing, and derivatives.
- Provide credit solutions for new business initiatives and strategies.
- Review and challenge transaction material and analysis, conduct annual reviews of limits and counterparties.
- Provide innovative solutions, influence transaction structures and credit risk terms.
- Lead due diligence meetings for existing and new clients.
- Report and present portfolio and transaction strategies to stakeholders and committees.
- Collaborate with Risk Analytics Group for accurate credit risk modeling.
- Establish internal ratings, recommend risk appetite.
- Present significant transactions to senior management, provide concise recommendations.
- Set credit risk terms in trading documentation, collaborate with Legal and Coverage.
- Monitor transactions, assess portfolio-level risks.
Solid experience within a credit or market risk role focused on non-bank FIs and alternative investment managers is an absolute must to be successful in this position. Salary on offer is up to £110,000