My client, an elite advisory boutique, is currently looking to hire Analysts and Associates to their growing FIG M&A team based in London.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most established FIG M&A teams in the London market, and be part of an elite and high performing platform.
If you are an Analyst/Associate, looking to join a top tier FIG M&A team in London, apply today! Requirements:
- 2-6 years of relevant M&A, advisory experience in Financial Institutions sector teams
- Experience in managing day-to-day transaction execution
- Ability to contribute to the development of project pipelines through ideas and personal networking
- Broad experience in FIG, with more of a focus on insurance
- Proficient oral and written business communication skills
- Very good interpersonal and client management skills
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Clear career progression
- Competitive pay and bonus