I am currently working with a well-established financial services firm based in the West End, who are seeking an experienced Treasury Analyst to support a range of treasury activity across their various entities.
This will include:
- Support preparation of short-term cash forecasts and manage the daily cash management process for the Group's liquidity structures.
- Execute short-term investments of surplus funds and funding from the Group's revolving credit facility, optimise utilisation in line with short-term cash forecasts and minimise interest costs.
- Deal on Foreign exchange markets and support Treasury Dealer in hedging activities for business divisions and the Group.
- Support management of the Group's intercompany loans and deposits portfolio, preparation of appropriate documentation.
- Manage timely and accurate settlement and reconciliation of Treasury related payments.
- Manage preparation of documentation for timely guarantees issuance and cancellation.
- Liaise with banks on day-to-day operational issues and activities.
- Maintain timely and accurate transactional data in Treasury Management System.
- Adhere to Treasury reporting deadlines and comply with internal controls.
- Support the on-going development and communication of Group Treasury processes and procedures.
- Provide treasury support to key internal customers in a professional and thorough manner.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives within the Group.
This is a growing business that can provide lots of ownership and exposure from day one and offer a 60/40 split for office/home working.
To be a good fit for this role you will have at least 3 years of treasury experience in a multi-entity multi-currency environment with complex banking requirements, have strong Excel skills to vlookups/sumif level, be a proven self starter, a strong interdepartmental relationship builder and process and priority driven in your approach to work. AAT or ACT qualifications would be desirable.
Happy to provide a full job spec upon request.
If this looks like a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.