Learning Operations Analyst 12 months FTC
As a Barclays Learning Operations Analyst, you will join our HR Talent & Development team, where you will be working as part of a global team and will have aligned resource to support the day-to-day activities ensuring a best-in-class development offering. This is an exciting opportunity for you to play a key role, managing the day-to-day activities associated with the operationalisation and implementation of a portfolio of key, global, bank-wide development programs, which support the Barclays people strategy.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We're flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Managing logistics and operations across various sites and virtual workshop delivery
• Administrating end to end operational requirements for the delivery of learning pathways/access to certifications
• Managing the scheduling and logistics for end-to-end portfolio demand fulfilment
• Delivering activities as outlined within project plans for each learning intervention managed by the team
• Identifying opportunities for alignment and best practice across the learning footprint whilst measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the intervention
• Ensuring that all learning interventions in support of multiple business functions meet internal governance and control standards
• Working closely with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to create and deploy against plans in a timely and professional manner
• Reviewing and improving internal processes and controls to ensure that the function consistently improves its performance and most effectively helps the Business
What we're looking for:
• Operational planning, risk, and delivery management experience
• Technical competence in Learning and Development, with Data Analysis and reporting skills
• Stakeholder, Supplier and Customer relationship management capabilities
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to think creatively and problem solve with tight deadlines
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Relevant Learning & Development (CIPD) qualification would be ideal but not essential
• Operational excellence
• Relevant Project management office qualification is preferred
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as: a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and it is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.