- A candidate with a foundation (min. 1-3 years) of experience in Treasury or Liquidity Risk Management with an understanding of financial statement concepts and principles
- Previous experiences in prudential regulation, ILAAP and ICARA are a plus.
- Investment banking, capital markets or securities experience would be nice to have but will consider candidates with relevant experience from wider financial services.
- Previous regulatory environment experience
- Confident communicator with ability to build effective stakeholder relationships across the business
- 'Can-do', positive and collaborative working approach with willingness to be hands-on with a variety of tasks
The EMEA Treasury team oversees and manages capital and liquidity resources of the companies within EMEA, and the associated risks including contingent liquidity risk, FX and interest rate risks. This includes liquidity monitoring and forecasting and deploying liquidity resources across the EMEA entities.Role Responsibilities:
- Liquidity risk assessment and ICARA - Working closely with Risk and Operation team to assess (contingent) liquidity risks and funding risks faced by the company's EMEA entities and contributing to the delivery of ICARA.
- Financial risk assessment including understanding FX and interest rate risk exposures.
- Regulatory and MI reporting - producing liquidity/cash related MI reports and regulatory reports.
- Cash management across the company's EMEA entities - proposing and executing (the approved) treasury payments and financial transactions; monitoring counterparty exposures; ensuring efficient and adequate allocation of cash across different accounts of EMEA entities.
- Liquidity monitoring and management - producing and presenting liquidity monitoring dashboards on a daily basis, and ensuring compliance with internal and regulatory liquidity risk limits and thresholds. Liaising with other departments to produce BAU and stressed liquidity forecast and maintaining the liquidity forecast tool; Participating in developing, implementing and maintain liquidity management framework (e.g. cash pooling, liquidity transfer pricing and liquidity risk management and escalation process).
- External and intercompany loan maintenance - tracking drawings and payments on the group RCF and intercompany credit facilities, calculating interest and commitment fees and ensuring accurate and timely (re)payments and facilitating refinancing of the existing facilities.
- Accounting of treasury transactions - posting journal entries and ensuring correct mappings of cash and other treasury transactions; facilitating and assisting wider Finance team in statutory reporting and annual budget exercises.
- Bank relationships and general back office administration - maintaining bank accounts and bank mandates; filing, liaising with banking counterparties to resolve receipt or payment queries, dealing with auditor queries, notification of dividend transactions and any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.