Our client is a leading highly expansive property company, their portfolio is made up of 13 commercial properties in several locations across Europe and Asia Pacific and they are now looking to add a data focused Analyst on a temp to perm contract to their growing team.
This is a great opportunity where you will be given a lot of responsibility from the start.
Approvals of Customer Contract Data Entry in Yardi
• Daily processing of approvals requiring understanding of key contract clauses, and significant to/fro with sites to ensure that data entry is correct, and process followed in terms of the right docs uploaded / data in SF correctly etc.... Effectively a link between Sales, Finance, and Commercial.
Tenancy schedule updating
• Processing monthly lease & terminations reports from Salesforce and liaising with Sales to ensure data accuracy, which then feeds into Commercial tenancy schedules.
KPI data management and assistance with output production
• Using data from tenancy schedules to update quarterly KPI source-files, ensuring accuracy and consistency with Yardi/Salesforce so nothing is missed as at Q-end. Assistance with production of data output for periodic reporting.
Occupancy data management
• Will be needed more and more to help manage space and power data used for production of occupancy, liaising with sites and Engineering to ensure accuracy / consistency, investigating discrepancies etc.... Will be key for KPI and Valuation work streams and to help implement new Revit system.
General data analysis / manipulation
• Assistance with ad-hoc tasks relating to analysing and manipulating all the above data to produce wide range of output for various purposes. Highly unpredictable workflow day to day.
• Attention to detail
• Strong adherence to strict process and protocol
• Ability to understand how process fits into wider Group workflows, outputs etc...
• Understanding of Commercial contracts and terms / concepts in order to be able to challenge data from site etc...
• Ability to thrive in environment of repetitive tasks in accordance with strict process
• Ability to pick up trends of data analysis / manipulation in context of requests and outputs and to think independently to proactively apply these to future tasks even if not necessarily directly asked.
If you fit the requirements for this role and are interested, please apply today.