This role forms a key part of the Customer Service Centre (CSC) providing second line support to internal and external clients.
To investigate and where possible, resolve client incidents and achieve a satisfactory outcome in line with the specified SLAs. Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- The CSC Analyst provides cover to our clients between the hours of 8am and 6pm; therefore, the working hours for this will vary accordingly in line with the CSC rota (8am-4pm [early] and 10am-6pm [late]).
- Provide effective support of issues raised to the CSC for JHC applications.
- Investigate issues to determine if it is expected behaviour, a defect or an enhancement, liaising with the client as appropriate.
- Analyse and diagnose to determine the underlying cause of the issue, handing over the issue to third line support (i.e. Application Maintenance team) for any code changes as required.
- If no code change is required, taking responsibility to resolve the issue to the client's satisfaction. May also be involved in suggesting temporary workarounds or data fixes, whilst the code change is investigated by the third line support.
- Work effectively with and provide assistance to third line support to ensure that the steps to issue replication and expected results are well documented.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Product Owners, Client Relationship Managers and third parties as appropriate to fully understand and progress with issue resolution.
- Follow appropriate actions and processes to ensure that incidents are dealt with according to published SLAs.
- Dealing with clients/suppliers/third party support as appropriate.
- Keep CSC Management and incident stakeholders fully informed on P1 and high profile incidents.
- Engage in root cause analysis to spot any trends and report back with suggested improvements.
- Sharing knowledge, ideas and improvements across the CSC and JHC as a whole.
Advantageous Experience (Not essential)
- Educated to degree level (Technology/STEM) or track record of working in similar position.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Familiar with JHC Figaro product
- Coding, e.g. Java, Delphi, RPG
- Working with incident ticket management tools
- Basic knowledge of IBMi
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers.We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies.
- Be part of a highly skilled, professional team with a wealth of experience in the financial services industry.
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals.
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, EU, US and APAC.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals.
Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.