Description About this role
The firm's HR function is at the leading edge in diversity (we represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 45 languages) and effectiveness, and we're looking for a talented, junior HR professional
to join our Human Resources Operations& Platform team.
HR Operations& Platform analyst will partner with professionals across all HR functions, employees and managers in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. The role is responsible for providing support for the delivery of Rewards Operations, Recruiting Operations (experienced and campus recruitment coordination), Talent Development Operations and HR Cross Platform/Employee Lifecycle support (employee database management, new hire on-boarding process, employee documentation, HR reporting, payroll, inquiry management and termination process). The position will provide a well-rounded experience of both upstream and downstream HR operations. The Role:
- A great opportunity for talented junior-level candidates to start their professional career in an admired HR function, fulfil their potential and learn fast as part of our talented, fast-paced and friendly HR Operations& Platform team.
- Partner with and across while developing and understanding of internal HR teams, e.g., Payroll, Rewards, Recruiting, Talent Development and HR Business Partners to resolve manager and employee questions within defined timelines
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal clients, efficiently and effectively answering their questions, providing them with accurate information and / or sound advice while working to problem solve with them
- Review, execute and audit HR transactions relating to candidate and employee lifecycle
- May manage scheduling and logistical support for HR activities or programs, provide recruitment support for a team of recruiters Analytics support for creating and reviewing reports including volume/trend data, survey responses and process tracking spreadsheets
- Build deep understanding of end to end processes and be able to act as competent back -up for other team members
- Adept in using technology systems and applications to execute day to day responsibilities including Workday and Success Factors or other Learning Management Systems
- Conduct periodic audits and reconciliations of processes, build/ follow proper controls to mitigate risk
- Continuously identify and drive process improvement and standardization opportunities to provide an exceptional employee experience, identify areas for automation and reduction of risk
- Balance day to day responsibilities with key project work and professional development opportunities
- Connect with peers (within team and across regions) to share best practices, ideas and solutions
- Develop and maintain process documentation
• 1-4 years of relevant experience in HR operations or another business or corporate operations team
• BA/BS Degree, MBA (HR) preferred
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Microsoft Office (essential) and Workday (preferred)
• Broad knowledge of HR concepts, processes and their interdependencies
• Financial services and/or investment banking industry experience is preferable Competencies Required:
• A high level of attention to detail
• A positive and 'can-do' attitude
• Risk Management
• Teamwork including collaborating with remote team members
• Problem solving
• Desire and ability to provide outstanding service to internal clients
• Adaptability / Resilience
• Communicate with impact
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to identify, analyze and develop improvements to processes and/or procedures
• Discretion in dealing with confidential information
#EarlyCareers Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work model
BlackRock's current hybrid work model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while supporting increased flexibility for all employees. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.