The role is with a leading multi billion dollar US fund, that is looking to expand their distressed / special situations team here in London.Responsibilities:
- Analysis Pan-European Distressed credit across multiple sectors
- Prepare financial models, conduct comprehensive due diligence and perform in-depth investment analysis
- Prepare and present investment proposals
- Structure, execute and manage credit investments
- Maintain and build a contact networks - restructures, lawyers etc.
- 4+ years of experience preferably within a buy side distressed / special situations role.
- Excellent investment analysis and financial modelling skills
- Proven transaction management and structuring skill
- Restructuring / workout experience advantageous
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong academic credentials
- European languages preferred.