is multi-asset global investment company who are looking to recruit a Global Finance Director. The Finance Director will be responsible for running the global accounting function and managing a small team in the UK.THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
THE PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
- Overseeing the production of financial / management accounts for the global business.
- Preparing annual complex consolidated and audited financial statements.
- Financial reporting (IFRS, UK GAAP).
- Preparing of annual budget, budget variance analysis and monthly forecasts.
- Main point of liaison with group/entity auditors.
- Main point of contact in the UK and internationally for Tax - corporation tax, VAT.
- Overseeing the payroll function.
- Supporting commercial decisions and provision of business analysis.
- Working with broader group tax, accounting, treasury, FP&A and procurement teams.
- Compliance with regulatory capital planning, liquidity requirements /cash flow forecasts and regulatory reporting (FCA & AFSL)
- Managing, mentoring and motivating the finance team.
- At least 8 years PQE - ACA/CA/ACCA
- Experience of working in the financial services sector such as infrastructure/real estate/ private equity
- International accounting standards
- Complex international consolidations experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Generous bonus + health benefits.
- Hybrid working.
- Chance to work for a company who believe it diversity, equality.
Please note there will be occasional travel to another country involved in this role. OUR SPECIALISM
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent
in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets. OUR APPROACH
Established for 25 years and with over 75 years of experience at partner level, we are a consultancy with the breadth and depth of knowledge of the various trends facing the property industry, so essential in the light of continuing changes in global real estate, private equity and fund management.
We believe in working in the capacity of partner with both candidates and clients alike, working in synergy with them and growing organically, acting with ethical integrity every step of the way. A proven consultancy, driven by the changing market, who can add real value, both vertically and strategically and who are able to make a real difference by identifying real talent .
We can offer both global and local market expertise and successful solutions for unique, complex and difficult recruitment remits. Our team of experienced consultants can not only help identify your next career move and challenge but also offer objective consulting opinion and guidance on interviewing, market trends and salary benchmarking. CONTACT US
If you are looking for a new job or a career change within the real estate sector - Trident are always keen to hear from quality candidates, both from the property industry and other sector disciplines, ready to rise to a new career challenge. Our service to candidates is based on professionalism, a dedication to understanding your career needs and total confidentiality and discretion.