- Assess and make recommendations for new investments, commercial agreements (e.g., assessing revenue floor/trading alternatives, new revenue/construction/operating agreements), debt financing, equity financing and business plan forecasting/updates.
- Build financial models and review, maintain and build upon financial models built by others using financial modeling best practices (e.g., separation of inputs, formulas and outputs; simple formulas to audit; flexible financial modeling to quickly run required scenarios/sensitivities; and can audit models prepared by others)
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience in M&A, consulting, valuation, private markets investing or investment banking, preferably in Infrastructure.
- University degree in business, finance, mathematics, economics or engineering.
- Strong understanding of financial statements including flow through mechanics and key drivers of KPIs such as IRR and MOIC.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and researching skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to work to tight deadlines and the capability to handle multiple projects and ad-hoc requests simultaneously.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels and cultivate key partnerships to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- In-depth experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to synthesize data and explain complex issues in a clear and compelling manner and present information to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to understand, support and implement goals and objectives.