During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities, you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Relationship Management Manager (CBL) to manage a team of Middle Market Relationship Managers in the Central Valley Market covering the primary markets of Fresno, Visalia and Bakersfield . Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com . In this role, you will:
- Manage commercial relationship managers who manage credit-based loan products, traditional banking services such as cash management, custodial and transfer agent services
- Originate credit related products, treasury management products, investment banking and capital markets products
- Coordinate credit review and loan products
- Work with more experienced management in developing annual business plans and directing the group in execution of these plans
- Participate in the completion of major transactions
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Partner with existing customers in order to fully understand their businesses, goals, strategies and challenges
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Commercial Relationship Management
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 4+ years of Commercial Relationship Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of commercial or corporate: lending, loan servicing, products, credit practices, and credit analysis
- Strong C & I credit / lending experience
- Experience with Commercial Real Estate lending
- Commercial banking sales experience
- Ability to motivate others to greater performance
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed up to 50% of the time
Please note: Travel between the Fresno and Bakersfield offices is required.Pay Range
$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 AnnualBenefits
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future.Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
We Value Diversity
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.