We guide business people to insights that change the world. We provide a foundation of intelligence that supports the needs of businesses and business people. We analyze, organize, and create global information so you can make the right decisions at the right time, unleashing your creative and innovative potential.
Uzabase Group has offices in China, Japan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and the US, and has been listed on the Mothers of the Tokyo Stock Exchange since 2016.
Produce detailed, thematic reports on emerging technologies, new industries, and new global/ regional business trends with a high level of analytical insight, aimed at supporting business and investment decision-making, and formulation of business strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Over two years of experience in writing industry/company research reports
- Preference will be given to:
- Candidates who have authored equity research reports (and possess advanced skills in both report writing and financial modelling)
- Candidates with experience in consulting, corporate planning and strategy
- Candidates with prior specialised knowledge in the Technology sector
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Science/Mathematics (Upper Second or higher from a top three local or a top 100 international university with a preference for First Class Honours)
- Members of CIMA, ACCA or ACA (having completed all subjects in the first sitting)
- CFA charter-holders (or candidates working towards it) will be given preference
- Strong interest in finance/economics/investing and ability to conduct high-level numerical analysis Independent thinker with the desire and ability to form their own opinions rather than indulging in group-think Passion for creating high quality written reports with the ability to write clearly and succinctly Self-starter with excellent time management skills who works with a sense of urgency Cooperative and considerate teammate with the ability to communicate openly and maturely by giving and receiving honest feedback
- Fluency in English - strong written and verbal skills
- Pay will be commensurate with education and experience