Renaissance Investment Management is seeking an accomplished research analyst with 3-10 years equity research experience, preferably covering international equities across the market cap spectrum. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of security analysis and portfolio management, and will be comfortable in operating in a team environment and with a structured investment process.
Founded in 1978, Renaissance Investment Management is a registered investment advisor based in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area. The firm serves both institutional and high net worth clientele and offers a variety of domestic and international investment strategies. Renaissance's strategies are based upon a foundation of intensive research and disciplined, process-oriented decision making. The firm serves clients both directly and through financial intermediaries.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Perform fundamental analysis on international companies that meet Renaissance's proprietary screening process.
- Provide direct input into the security selection and portfolio construction process
- Articulate portfolio strategy and performance to a sophisticated audience, including Institutional Clients, Consultants, and Research Analysts.
- Assist in tracking and testing the effectiveness of various quantitative models.
- CFA Charter
- 3-10 years of experience conducting fundamental research across a broad array of sectors and industries
- Strong knowledge of quantitative concepts and processes
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Why Choose Renaissance?
This role joins a small investment team with which you have an opportunity to make an immediate impact. We offer an array of benefits including: Medical insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Dental and Vision HRA, FSA, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, paid sick and vacation time, and the option to work remotely.