- Perform fundamental analysis on international companies that meet Renaissance's proprietary screening process.
- Provide direct input into the security selection and portfolio construction process
- Articulate portfolio strategy and performance to a sophisticated audience, including Institutional Clients, Consultants, and Research Analysts.
- Assist in tracking and testing the effectiveness of various quantitative models.
- CFA Charter
- 3-10 years of experience conducting fundamental research across a broad array of sectors and industries
- Strong knowledge of quantitative concepts and processes
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Why Choose Renaissance?
This role joins a small investment team with which you have an opportunity to make an immediate impact. We offer an array of benefits including: Medical insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Dental and Vision HRA, FSA, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, paid sick and vacation time, and the option to work remotely.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs
- Equities Research: Sell Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs
- Foreign Currency Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs