Investment Banking Analyst (remote)
ScaleView Partners (SVP), the technology-focused investment bank for founders, by founders, is looking for a bright, energetic, and experienced Investment Banking Analyst that is passionate about the technology industry and looking for a promising career advising founders of emerging technology companies on M&A and growth financings
The most successful candidate will have a strong record of achievement, strong work ethic, and have the ability and the discipline to succeed in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial investment banking environment. They will have excellent communication skills, be outgoing and comfortable talking with founders, CEO’s, and investors over the phone and in person.
Responsibilities will include sourcing, financial modeling, pitch preparation and deal execution with a focus on M&A and growth financings.
- Assist senior bankers in sourcing new client engagements and executing successful transactions. Conduct market research, generate prospects, and build buyers lists.
- Build pitch decks, information memorandums and financial models using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Make outbound calls to tech founders, CEOs, and investors to qualify them as prospective clients or pitch them on current client engagements.
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking or corporate finance
- Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and bonuses
- Extensive daily exposure to clients, counterparties, and senior bankers
- Growth-oriented culture, continuous development and promotion opportunities
Send your CV to: